-
December 17th, 2004, 03:10 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Igor,
I would just love to own those puppies, unfortunatly they're not in the budget. Perhaps sometime down the road.
How were you utilizing them? As mids only, or from 500Hz or so all the way up?
-
December 17th, 2004, 04:43 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
AMH, The 1005s are just sitting now waiting to be listed on ebay. I now have 515G-16 (cast frames), 1505Bs with one 288C each, Beyma CP25 super tweeter. I cross thru a Rane AC23 at 500/5000. The Woofs are driven by a Crown 75, the 1505s are driven by a 6SN7/26/300B amp, and the tweets are driven by a Sonic Impact digital amp ($28.00 brand spanky new) THe system rocks. My biggest problem is that I don't know how loud it is. I was listening to a Gene Harris CD last night and I thought it was at a moderate level until I looked over and saw the little light flashing on the phone. It is a loud phone and I could not hear it. Cheers.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks